Coffee Chat Friday | My Top 5 Romance Books of 2026 (So Far) ☕
☕ Coffee Chat Friday ☕
My Top 5 Romance Books of 2026 (So Far) π
Published: August 7, 2026
1. Fever Dream by Elsie Silver
Why It Made My Top 5
If you've been following my blog for a while, you already know I have a soft spot for Elsie Silver, and Fever Dream reminded me exactly why.
This book had me kicking and screaming in the best possible way. Emmett completely stole my heart, and I couldn't get enough of the chemistry between him and Julia. Between the forbidden romance, rivals-to-lovers tension, and the reality dating show setting, I was hooked from the very beginning.
It was emotional, addictive, and everything I wanted from a romance.
☕ Coffee Pairing: Honey Cinnamon Latte
π Favorite Character: Emmett Bush
2. The Things We Leave Unfinished by Rebecca Yarros
Why It Made My Top 5
Rebecca Yarros absolutely shattered my heart with this one.
The alternating timelines made this story impossible to put down, and every chapter had me wanting to know what happened next. I wasn't prepared for the emotional twists, and by the end, I was completely sobbing.
This is one of those books that stays with you long after you finish the final page.
☕ Coffee Pairing: Hot Mocha
π Favorite Character: Noah Harrison
3. Twisted Pawn by L.J. Shen
Why It Made My Top 5
This is easily my favorite book in the Society of Villains series so far.
The tension between Achilles and Tierney was absolutely addictive, and I loved every minute of their cat-and-mouse dynamic. I flew through this book, and the ending immediately had me counting down until Book Three releases in September.
Needless to say... I'm obsessed.
☕ Coffee Pairing: Dark Chocolate Espresso
π Favorite Character: Achilles Ferrante
4. Rewind It Back by Liz Tomforde
Why It Made My Top 5
Give me a second-chance romance and I'm instantly invested.
Watching Hallie and Rio reconnect after years apart completely stole my heart. Their history, their chemistry, and all of the emotions between them made this such a memorable read.
I honestly couldn't stop rooting for them.
☕ Coffee Pairing: Iced Caramel Latte
π Favorite Character: Rio DeLuca
5. Picking Daisies on Sundays by Liana Cincotti
Why It Made My Top 5
This book was absolutely adorable.
Between the childhood friends connection, fake dating, and all of the sweet moments between Daisy and Levi, I found myself smiling almost the entire time.
It was charming, heartfelt, and honestly one of the cutest romances I've picked up all year.
☕ Coffee Pairing: Vanilla Latte
π Favorite Character: Daisy
Final Thoughts
Choosing only five books was honestly harder than I expected because 2026 has already been such an incredible reading year.
I'm excited to see whether any upcoming reads will shake up this list before the year is over, but for now, these five have completely captured my heart.
π¬ Coffee Chat
Now it's your turn!
✨ What's your favorite romance book you've read in 2026 so far?
π Have you read any of the books on my list?
π Which romance should I add to my TBR next?
I'd love to hear your recommendations in the comments!
Thank you for stopping by Romance in the Coffee Rings.
If you enjoy book reviews, book news, cozy coffee chats, and all things romance, I'd love for you to stick around!
Until next time...
Happy reading, happy sipping, and don't forget the coffee. ☕π
— Erica | Romance in the Coffee Rings

Comments
Post a Comment